Saturday, June 23, 2012

Madeline

So I've been following our blog because it is nice to know what I have been doing the past month, and there seems to be a whole lot of silly talk about how cool I am. Therefore, I'm going to hijack the blog and since Madeline is still asleep she can't do anything about it. First off Maddie planned pretty much the entirety of the trip and if it wasn't for her obsessive attention to detail, we would have never been able to almost miss our train, walk home in the middle of the night, nor eat raw bacon. So that being said the real hero of this trip is my beautiful beloved bride Madeline. And whatever else she has to say about me is just silly because she deserves more glory than I. I'm just a dude taking things in stride, she is the mastermind. Anyways, I love you sweetheart and don't erase this.

-Steve

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute! I am glad you are having a great time. I love being able to catch up and hear the stories/see the pictures. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when Steve would join in on the blogging, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete