Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Steve!

This really should've posted on Wednesday, but blogger is being a jerk and won't let me change the date >:(

Anywho.


To my dear, wonderful, loving, handsome husband,

Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day of pulling weeds and shoveling manure :P

I love you. I love your versatility: I love that you can adapt to and thrive in any environment you find yourself in, whether it be in school where we met, on the soccer field where you kick ass, at a desk job where you prove to everyone how much of an asset you are, in foreign cities where you can always find the way back to the apartment after I get us lost, and on a farm, where you seem so at ease in the sun and the earth. I love that you work so hard at everything (and that you can easily pick up my slack, because I am the slowest weed-puller ever). I love seeing you smile. I love all the silly little songs you make up on the fly and sing to me. I love that we can share everything and so far have had no problems with communication like so many couples do. You make me so happy, and our trip to Europe, our marriage, and our life together has been so much fun. You are so sweet and so funny and soooooooo handsome. You deserve the best of birthdays, this year and all the years to come.

Happy birthday, my love.

Tapolca, here we come!

Your loving wife,
Madeline

PS: I am Grovernicus. Not Grover.

No comments:

Post a Comment